Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Healthcare Robotics: Global Market Analysis and Forecasts” report to their offering.
The market for healthcare robots, including surgical robots, hospital robots, and rehabilitation robots, will grow in revenue from $1.7 billion in 2016 to $2.8 billion by 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7%.
This report analyzes and forecasts the global market for healthcare robotics, including surgical, rehabilitation, and hospital robots.
These are further segmented into 11 specific robot application markets including surgical robots, surgical robot training, exoskeletons, smart prostheses and bionics, therapy robots, assistive robots, logistics robots, cleaning robots, telepresence robots, pill robots, and robotic nurses. Market sizing and forecasts include unit shipments and revenue, segmented by world region, application market, and enabling technologies.
The report includes more than 80 profiles of key players in the healthcare robotics sector. The forecast period for this report extends from 2016 through 2021.
Key Questions Addressed:
– What are the key business and technology drivers for the growth of healthcare robotics?
– What are the key types of robots that are being utilized for healthcare applications?
– Which companies are active in the healthcare robotics market, and where do they fit into the industry ecosystem?
– What are the key enabling technologies for healthcare robotics?
– What is the scale of the market opportunity for healthcare robotics, and how does it vary by world region?
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vtvbp7/healthcare